About the BGSEWhat is it?
The BattleGrounds Stock Exchange is a system that assigns clans a "stock" value. Based on who they win or lose to, they gain or lose a certain stock value, taking into consideration both their and their opponent's stock. Over a long period of time with many clans, many leagues, and many matches, a stock exchange system will give the best results of who were the best clans to play in BG. But it also serves as an easy way to look up match histories of all the clans that ever competed in BG leagueplay.
How it's Done:
* All clans start at 100 points.
* Winning a match will give you a minimum of 1 point.
* Losing a match will take away a minimum of 1 point.
* Beating a clan ranked higher than you will give you a bonus of 5% of their stock value.
* Beating a clan ranked lower than you will give you a bonus of 2.5% of their stock value.
* Losing to a clan ranked higher than you will take an extra 2.5% of your own stock value away.
* Losing to a clan ranked lower than you will take an extra 5% of your own stock value away.
* Winning/Defending the title will give you an extra 5% of the opponent's stock value.
* No clan can gain more than 10% of their own stock in one match.
* A clan is considered Active if they are currently participating in at least 1 league.
* A clan is considered Inactive if they are currently not participating in any leagues.